Optical Shaft, Engine, Strut, and Bearing Alignment for the Marine Industry
- Formerly Quantum Alignment
- Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Independent optical alignment expert
- Yachts, ships, military, commercial
- Responsible and insured member of Fort Lauderdale's marine industry
- Free estimates
- Certified and calibrated equipment
- Accurate, efficient, experienced
Marine Alignment, Inc.
Vessel shaft, strut, engine, and bearing aligment
Michael H. Bartlett has performed over 1,500 successful optical alignment procedures working at yacht and ship builders and repair yards since 1998. As a familiar and trusted member of Fort Lauderdale's marine industry since the 1980's, including his experience at Associated Marine Technologies and Quantum Marine Engineering, Michael H. Bartlett provides independent, mobile, efficient, and timely alignment services working in conjunction with shipyards and builders nationally and internationally.
Marine Alignment creates the best possible alignment for your yacht or commercial or military vessel project. Whether it's traditional rubber cutless bearings and struts, white metal bearings in an oil-bath system, Thordon or Vesconite bearings, or any marine gear or marine engine alignment procedure Marine Alignment has the equipment, experience, and expertise to perform the job quickly and economically to the highest standard of accuracy.
CONTACT: Michael H. Bartlett 954-205-5547
- Engine alignment-optical alignment tools and fittings
- Service call to Honolulu, USCG Kiska for Pacific Shipyards International
- USCG Confidence, Tampa, Hendry Shipyard
- Strut replacement in Dania Beach, Hatteras motor yacht
- USCG Cushing in Tampa, and a stern tube replacement in Dania Beach
- Savannah Marine Repair, Derecktor of Florida, MarineMax Yacht Services, Bradford, and Barry Brown Marine.
- Projects at Lauderdale Marine Center with H&R Marine Engineering, MarineMax, and Derecktor of Florida wrapped up 2013.
- Fall brings the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and it's always a busy time of year. September included projects at Lauderdale Marine Center with H&R Marine Engineeging, Rybovich, and MarineMax Yacht Services.
- Back to Tampa after a busy spring, honored to work with our Coast Guard heroes any time, but especially around Independence Day. Then, a trip to Savannah to work on the Georgia, a Crescent Towing and Salvage Company project underway at Savannah Marine Repair with Steve Drago.
- A wide variety of great projects kicked off 2013- USCG; Lazzara, Destiny, Lyman Morse, and more.
- Quantum Alignment becomes Marine Alignment, Inc, forming Fort Lauderdale's only completely independent optical alignment company.